Sign up forms
Please make sure you come to the Forum des Sports with your forms already filled in.
To sign up you will need:
1. Club sign up form - (for under 18's or adult version) download below
2. Authorisation form (for under 18's or adult version) - download below
3. Club code of conduct - (under 18 or adult version) signed - download below
4. Club Charter - signed - download below
5. Form for skaters with foreign nationality - dowload below
6. The original copy of a medical certificate certifying the skater for skating (at competition level for those concerned) and dated within two months of
the date of signing up, Your doctor must add their identification number so that the certificate can be validated by the FFSG. number on it. Please
note the original of the certificate will be kept by the club.
or the health questionnaire for those who supplied a medical certificate last year.
7. Three passport photos
8. Insurance. All members of our club have the basic cover outlined in the 'garanties de base' in the document below. All members have the option to
upgrade to one of the additional levels of cover (see page 1). The benefits outlined in options 1 and 2 replace those in the basic cover - they are not
additional benefits. To sign up for one of these options please use the form below to contact Gras Savoye with a cheque for the correct amount.
Only those who have supplied all the above elements will be allowed to take part in lessons.